Get Anytime Training from JER Online! JER Online programs feature high-quality, instructor-led and self-directed online courses and certificates. Choose a course of study from our online course catalog and take your learning needs to a new level. Enroll today (start anytime) or choose from a fixed start date.
Dabney Lancaster Community College, in association with JER Group, Inc., offers courses in a variety of different subject areas. Click on this link to enroll in our courses: http://www.coursecatalog.com/dslcc
All you need is an email address, web browser and reliable Internet Access.
The CALL CENTER TRAINING Catalog exclusively lists online certificates and courses that will help your call center achieve excellence at all levels. Your managers, supervisors and agents will benefit. Our focus is training call center teams to help reach your strategic corporate goals, manage your key metrics and provide coaching to improve performance. Individuals can also enrol in these courses.
We have provided consulting and learning solutions to students from more than 5,000 companies worldwide through a full range of education and training solutions to call center professionals.
Our training is highly interactive and includes practice, role-play, feedback and coaching. Training is adapted to each participant’s needs by assessing each student’s demonstrated skills and by coaching and reinforcing the appropriate skills for performance improvement.
Steps to getting started--Here is how it works
- Click on a highly visible ENROLL button
- Fill out a pre-enrollment form and click on the submit button
- Enrollment processes and provides email and web-based confirmation of pre-enrollment to student
- Student reads directions and views contact information for making payment to the school
- Arranges and makes payment
- Your enrollment activated by school administrator
- Student contacted and given details regarding how to begin course of study
- Industry-based instruction via email, web and corporate Learning Management System
- Courses range in time on average 5-6 weeks, 90 Days, 3-12 months (check course descriptions for details)
- Assessment--quizzes, completion projects and final exams vary depending on course of study
- Instructor-led interaction/feedback via email/web/learning management
- Self-directed courses engage student in interactive learning activities and projects
- End of course evaluations
- Industry Certification (check course descriptions)
- Certificates of Completion (optional)
Have a question that needs a quick answer. Click here for more information: http://www.coursecatalog.com/dbpages/learn/questions.htm