Register with Roam Secure for Alert Messages
- Campus Emergencies
- Weather Conditions
- Community Alerts
- College Closings or Delayed Openings
The system delivers important emergency alerts, notifications, and updates on all registered devices:
- E-mail account (work, home, other)
- Cell phone
- Smartphone/PDA (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Treo, & other handhelds)
- On the web:https://alert.dslcc.edu
- Rapid Enroll:
- Send a text message from your cellular phone to 411911
- Enter keyword DSLCC
- You will receive a text notification confirming that you want to enroll.
- Enter DSLCC YES to confirm your enrollment.
- You will receive a confirmation for enrolling.
**To de-register (stop receiving notifications), please send a text message to 411911 and enter the keywords: DSLCC STOP
Registration with the Roam Secure communication network is a free service for students, faculty, and staff. DSLCC officials will make every attempt to share important information, including alert messages regarding emergencies at (or near) college facilities. While a variety of resources will be used to communicate as needed, the college cannot guarantee that incidents will not occur nor can it guarantee that every student will receive every message. Measures are in place for the safety and protection of students, faculty, staff and visitors, but each individual is responsible for taking prompt action appropriate for each situation and, when necessary, following the directions of college officials and emergency services personnel.