In the Bookstore Now!
Summer has arrived ..., and we have you covered. From tank tops and tees to beach bags and blankets, you can support Dabney and enjoy a great summer.
One Word – Camouflage - (Ok, a few more words, camouflage hats and tees NOW HERE!)
NEW Dabney logo umbrellas are here, because the weatherman is right only half the time.
Sport-Tek athletic pullovers for everyone with half-year resolutions.
And for a Top-10 list ('cause every site needs a Top-10 list), the Top-10 uses for your Dabney Stadium Blanket:
- Take it on a picnic to keep your bum clean (yes, I lived in Ireland, we say bum there)
- Take one to the beach and save the towel for when you’re wet
- Friends, franks, a field of grass and fireworks – Need I say more?
- Throw it over a window to block out the sun (keeping the kids in bed just a bit longer)
- Great for all sporting events when you are stadium, court, rink, or pitch side.
- Show school spirit while you nap in class (napping during class is not recommended)
- Emergency dog bed
- Minivan seat cover for those terrible twos (They are machine washable!)
- Emergency poncho (NOT waterproof, but did I mention machine washable?)
- Perfect as a colorful cape for late night crime fighting (cape does NOT possess magical crime stopping powers)
The bookstore has textbooks readily available for all classes offered on campus, at our Rockbridge Regional Center and all other sites. The bookstore also has school supplies and Dabney S. Lancaster Community College logo clothing such as tee shirts, sweatshirts and jackets. Please stop by when you are on campus.
Manager: David Allan
Normal Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 4pm
Bookstore Special hours
Monday, Aug. 18 – 10:00 to 4:00
Tuesday, Aug. 19 – 9:00 to 4:00
Wednesday, Aug. 20 – 9:00 to 4:00
Thursday, Aug. 21 – 9:00 to 4:00
Friday, Aug. 22 – 9:00 to 3:00
Saturday, Aug. 23 – 11:00 to 1:00 (New Student Orientation)
Monday, Aug. 25 – 8:30 to 6:00
Tuesday, Aug. 26 – 8:30 to 6:00
Wednesday, Aug, 27 – 8:30 to 6:00
Thursday, Aug. 28 – 8:30 to 6:00
Friday, Aug. 29 – 8:30 to 3:00
The bookstore will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, Sept. 2. If any staff member, student, or faculty member needs assistance outside of the posted hours, please inquire with the Business Office or make prior arrangements with David Allan, Bookstore Manager. We will be glad to accommodate you as needed. Please note the bookstore will be continuously open from 8:30 to 6:00 during the first week of classes.
To allow a parent to pick up textbooks for a Financial Aid student, the student must fill out and sign the following form: FERPA--DSLCC Student Release of information
Use the Moomaw Center for your next function:
Moomaw Center Rental Policy
Please call (540) 863-2929
Contract to Use Moomaw Center
Please call (540) 863-2929
Be sure to “Like us” on Facebook to see all current specials and discounts available!